Eating Disorders 101 & 102
This presentation slide covers the following about eating disorders:
- What does "normal eating" mean and when does it become "disordered eating?"
- What are the spectrum of eating disorders?
- What are the causes of eating disorders and what does treatment involve?
- What is the dietitian's role in eating disorders?
- What are some ways to screen eating disorders and obsessive/compulsive exercise?
- Why are "Health at Every Size" and "Intuitive Eating" effective approaches in preventing clinical eating disorders?